Individual property owners are responsible for knowing and complying with county rules, regulations, and permitting requirements regarding property rentals. Okanogan County is responsible for enforcing those rules.
Owners are responsible for informing their guests and renters of Liberty Woodlands’ current rules, guidelines, and policies.
Specific guidelines and policies that all guests and renters must adhere to include (but are not limited to):
- 10 mph speed limit. This keeps the dust down and keeps kids, dogs, bikers, and walkers safe.
- Quiet hours after 10:00 PM.
- No tents, trailers, or RVs.
- Parking is not allowed on Liberty Lane or Ponderosa Lane. Please park in the driveway.
- Pick up and dispose of dog poop.
- Do not leave food or garbage outside. This attracts bears and other critters.