Design and construction within Liberty Woodlands is subject to an approval process administered by the Architectural Control Committee. The committee uses three documents to guide its decision-making.
The committee has published information on our Architectural Guidelines & Process (effective May 16, 2020) for potential homeowners and builders. This is a plain language guide to the specific guidelines and design parameters that are acceptable in Liberty Woodlands. It also contains the step-by-step process for submitting plans for approval.
The general steps to gain approval are to:
- Review the Architectural Guidelines and submit information to the architectural committee in accordance with the guidelines. In addition, a processing fee is required at the time of submittal.
- The Committee will review and respond to the request within three weeks.
- If approved, pay water and sewer hook up fees to the LWHA.
- Complete the Okanogan County Water Adequacy Application and send it to the LWHA property manager for signature.
- Submit the completed application to the Okanogan Department of Public Health and work with the Okanogan County Building Department to obtain any other necessary permits.