Our esteemed property manager has arranged for Lupe Garcia to haul downed wood and pine needles from the roadside in front of Liberty Woodlands cabins the week of October 21. This is an effective way homeowners can work together to minimize smoke in the valley (instead of burning piles of wood/brush). Thank you, Gay!
Cabin owners will be billed separately for hauling their downed wood. Estimated cost is between $45-90.
If you would like to participate, email or text Gay with
- Billing address
- Email address
- Cell number
- LWHA Address
If you are participating, you can minimize your costs by doing the following:
- Making separate piles for needles and downed wood.
- Keeping your piles small and tidy. (A long row of piles can be picked up more easily than one big tangled pile.)
- Placing all butt ends of wood facing out to the road.
- Refraining from putting out building materials (e.g. 4x4s).
- Keeping the diameter of the wood you are asking to be picked up relatively small. (Downed wood larger than 6″ in diameter is much more expensive than smaller wood pieces.)